Advanced Homework 10/15
3 Octave Scales + Arpeggios
- E major (musical)
- B major (practice)
Shifting: Continue to focus on Barber of Seville
Explore Tone Development & Projection
- Consider the shorter string length in higher positions
- Play closer to and farther from the bridge
- Use more bow for louder dynamics
Christmas Suite Songs
- anticipate the beat
- Suo Gan (m33 to end; use harmonics)
- practice entire piece
- practice with metronome for togetherness
- don't rush!
Continue practicing Drummer Boy and Johnny. What 2 things can you do this week to play these better?